Terms and Conditions of sale
Definitions and Interpretations
Basis of sale
Price and Payment
Risk and Title
Withdrawal and Cancellation
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
Governing law and jurisdiction
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer).
2. We (the Supplier) are George Riding, trading as George Riding Studio with email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. These are the terms on which we sell goods to you. By ordering any of the goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase goods from the website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years of age.
4. Consumer refers to an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his/her trade, business, craft or profession.
5. Contract means the legally binding agreement between you (the Customer) and us for the supply of the Goods.
6. Goods means the goods advertised on the website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order.
7. Website means our website www.georgeriding.info on which the Goods are advertised.
8. Order means the Customer’s order for the goods from the supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website.
10. The description of the Goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
11. The Order process is set out on the website. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
12. A contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order. You must ensure that this Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any errors in the Order placed by you. By placing the Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it. You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later that the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
13. No variation of the Contract, whether about the description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
14. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
15. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
16. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement.
17. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
18. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
19. We will endeavour to ship Goods within two business days of the date on which the Contract is entered into. We will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense related to any delay in shipment or delivery to the Delivery Location.
20. Due to the luxury materials and manufacturing processes used in our products, each one is unique and occasionally there may be a lead time on some stock items. Should this be the case, we will communicate this to you.
21. If we accept an Order for delivery outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
22. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
23. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
24. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
25. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
26. You can withdraw from the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
27. Due to the luxury materials and manufacturing processes used throughout our products, each one is unique and differs slightly in texture and feel. You should be truly satisfied with your purchase. If you are not, please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery stating the reason for the return. Upon authorisation by us of the return, we will communicate with you the address to which the Goods must be returned to us.
28. You must send back the Goods within 30 days of delivery, in the original packaging and condition. You will be responsible for any loss of value and you agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
29. Once we receive the Goods, preauthorised for return, within 30 days of delivery and in the original packaging and condition, we will process your refund. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
30. Returns must be preauthorised by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will not accept any costs
31. We have a legal duty to supply Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
a. Be of satisfactory quality;
b. Be fit for their intended purpose; and
c. Match their description.
32. You, the consumer, have the right to reject the Goods if they are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for their purpose or not as described within 30 days from the date you purchased the product.
33. We may contact you by using email or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
35. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control: the party will advise the other part as soon as reasonably practicable; and the party’s obligations will be suspended as far as reasonable, provided that the party will act reasonably and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid.
36. The supplier is not liable for i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the contract was made, or ii) loss to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
37. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law in England and Wales.